Client Background/ Brief:
This pizza chain is the fastest-growing pizza company in the U.S. (based on the number of stores signed into development since 2007). It was founded by native Italian and is committed to making Ah!thentic® Italian pizza with fresh ingredients. The company has grown from its roots as a beloved Ohio brand to operate 800 stores in over 30 states, the Bahamas, India and Puerto Rico. It is a ranked as a top opportunity for franchising in several publications, but also loved by customers.
Below are the key business needs for the Application:
- In order to run a restaurant effectively.
- Accuracy of order taking.
- Making order deliveries on time.
- Cost and time savings.
- To control food wastage.
- Reports to get real data at any given point of time.
- Visual Studio 2013
- JSON, Entity Framework, Google API, SignalR
- Cash Management, Menu items and their ingredients management, Inventory control and labor management.
- Kitchen display with bump bars.
- Stable and Elegant look of system. Designed as easy to use for touch screen monitors.
- Communication with Receipt printers and cash drawers.
- Delivery Dashboard for drivers to pick orders for delivery. This dashboard helps to make delivery fast.
- Sales, Inventory and Labor reports.
- Online (Web) order processing.
- Real-Time sync with Central database.
- Easy to take, fill and track orders from customer to kitchen and then delivery.
- Accounting has the record easily to at hand of all transactions for tax purposes.
- Staff hours can be easily calculated for payroll.
- Records of past transactions are easily recalled for reorders.
- System makes opening and closing easier for managers.