Basic knowledge of OOPS.
– Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
– Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
– Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
We are looking for IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Good communication skill (English & Hindi)
Good Analytical skill.
Excellent Communication skills / Abilities to interact with the client directly Design & Development of Application Architecture Provide Technical inputs to the team members Coding & integration testing Defect tracking and analysis.
Asp.Net 4.0, C#, Linq, MVC, JQuery, WCF, WPF, SQL Server 2008 and above, AJAX, Web Services.
To apply for the above positions, please drop a mail along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click to apply (Current Form to Open)